5.0
Turnaround Time

Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags.I order the monsters 1st birthday theme.

I loved everything (pic below is from one of the items I put in in the goody bags. Kids loveddd all their goodies ) . Shipping was fast. Price was awesome.

I recommend Oriental Trading.Now I am waiting on his things for his 2nd birthday party.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss goody bag. Oriental Trading needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned goody bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oriental Trading.

Had an Experience with Oriental Trading?

Comments

Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Staceys - Dress Staceys "ORDERED MADE TO MEASURE DRESS TIO BAGGY ASKED FOR REFUND DETAILS THEY OFFERED10TO REPAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN..." Read more Lonesome Ryder Band Reviews Gigmasters Gigmasters "Lonesome Ryder Band Reviews Gigmasters The Lonesome Ryder Band has been a Gigmasters member (vendor client) since January 30, 2011. We are a professional music entertainment band performing covers of..." Read more EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more