Oriental Trading Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas

I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each.Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted.

I called up and explained what the problem was. They apologized and said we'll ship out 4 more bags to replace them. I thought great. Got those 4 bags.....

same thing.  I went to leave review on website and it would not allow me to leave negative review. They won't let you leave any negative but truthful review. You can only leave a good review. Well my experience was not good so why can I not leave an honest review.

That is very dishonest to me.

How many other packages of candy have they sold and wouldn't allow people to leave honest reviews.  They are pretty much lying to customers by with holding truthful feedback.I would not have ordered them had I read reviews like that but of course they know that

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.