I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each.Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted.
I called up and explained what the problem was. They apologized and said we'll ship out 4 more bags to replace them. I thought great. Got those 4 bags.....
same thing. I went to leave review on website and it would not allow me to leave negative review. They won't let you leave any negative but truthful review. You can only leave a good review. Well my experience was not good so why can I not leave an honest review.
That is very dishonest to me.
How many other packages of candy have they sold and wouldn't allow people to leave honest reviews. They are pretty much lying to customers by with holding truthful feedback.I would not have ordered them had I read reviews like that but of course they know that
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "The media has written 2 stories on Brewer & Sons 7 funeral homes within the last 22 months, and the stories are for problems and issues that the media has..."
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "Mother and Son Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ak 2013. State Farm is the Corporate Giant which holds the Workers Comp claim. The Family extremely abused and abandoned by this company to say..."
- "Bought pizza and got home took a *** and noticed black spot in crust. Looked closer and was a large green fly. This is not right!..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."