Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each.Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted.

I called up and explained what the problem was. They apologized and said we'll ship out 4 more bags to replace them. I thought great. Got those 4 bags.....

same thing.  I went to leave review on website and it would not allow me to leave negative review. They won't let you leave any negative but truthful review. You can only leave a good review. Well my experience was not good so why can I not leave an honest review.

That is very dishonest to me.

How many other packages of candy have they sold and wouldn't allow people to leave honest reviews.  They are pretty much lying to customers by with holding truthful feedback.I would not have ordered them had I read reviews like that but of course they know that

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of oriental trading almonds nuts. Oriental Trading needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oriental trading almonds nuts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oriental Trading.

Had an Experience with Oriental Trading?

Comments